Tips on using the primer for party makeover
In today’s article, we’ll tell you how to apply a foundation and a concealer before you make the makeover. At the party makeover
- The first step is to know your skin type and color. Depending on skin color, use a foundation that best suits your skin.
- If you have the problem of a dark circle around your eyes or have a two-tone skin, apply Foundation and Concealer as shown in the pictures below. This is the first step, and your overall view of the party depends on how you complete this step.
- With the use of Foundation , another important step in party make-up is contouring. The contouring is done to compensate for the uneven skin tone. Contouring is usually done on the nose, cheeks and forehead. We are here to give you tips. Just follow the steps shown at the bottom of the pictures to apply the primer, and I’m sure you’ll catch everyone’s eye at the event.
Tips for eye makeover
The second step is to make your eyes beautiful with make-up.
- To do this you must first apply an eye primer to the eyelid.
- You can also apply concealer if you do not have eye primer. Then comes the application of Eyeshadow and for that we have gradually collected images that you can copy. You can do Smokey Eyes with the mix of all the shades of your dress.
- After applying the eyeshadow, apply the highlighter to the upper part of the eye below the eyebrow. It will give your eyes shine. ,
- The important factor that gives your eyes beautiful beauty is mascara. A good mascara is enough to give your eyelashes a swollen look.
- Before you apply mascara, you can also use a lash line. Then mascara is applied, and this lace will certainly give beautiful beauty with their perfect eyelashes.